Thank you all for your awesome support!
We are happy to release the art-book for Hypno Slave, I hope you like it and will be enjoying it just as much as we enjoyed making it!
Just to let you all know, Hypno Slave has not been abandoned, we're simply redoing the gameplay and optimizing the game for a new platform. We are very eager to show you all the new vision of HypnoSlave!
The new update for Servant's Chamber will be available in middle of December and it will be huge! Expect new scenes, characters, dialogue, gameplay elements along with other amazing things!
We are proud to introduce a new type of character within Servant's Chamber. He is tall, fast, and powerful.
You can be sure that he and Sophie (Our residential nurse) will get along wonderfully.
This character is the first of a new breed of enemy type and will represent the furry tag, we hope to have many more in the future!
We are trying to give weekly news updates.
Thank you so much for supporting us and don't forget to check our news!
Over the past stretch of time we’ve gotten a lot of feedback from the community. From commentaries to overviews to even the humble reply, we want to thank you so much for playing our games and even more so for sharing your thoughts on them.
While we work on the next (Huge) update, we wanted to release this cosmetic update, in this update we have improved the interface, the quality of art, and fixed several major bugs.
- Highlighting enemies when you use target skills
- Improved skill tree descriptions, now you can check the description of skills at anytime!
- Improved tool-tips, now tool-tips will only show when moused over. (Quite a bit faster as well!)
- Added an items panel for the inventory screen to check the description of your consumables.
- Battles will now be paused when a dialogue box is active.
- New Text Speed option. (In the settings menu)
- Clicking to speed up dialog.
- Hiding panels when battle starts.
- FULL-SCREEN MODE
- Fixed a bug which affected the bios.
Thank you so much for supporting us everyone!
We hope you are ready for a massive update coming this December!